29.10.05

Forget about love...

So... i was thinking on some phrases that I know.. some of them that I like a lot.... I was thinking on those that could be changed and mean something else.. and those others that i created from other ones that i heard in movies and stuff.

I had these on my mind:

"Forget about love, I want happiness" - I think it was me who said that, but
"I might be wrong"- Radiohead
These i use a lot, since.. i might be wrong several times a day, and the one involvin love and happiness, i think, helps me get over with the very same day that i realize i was wrong in every little thing.


"Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination" - Immanuel kant
Now that's a deep tought i recently read in "Groundwork of the metaphysics of Morals"... i'm not having that much fun.. but i'm feeling a lot mor conscious about the ways think work on my surroundings. I'm stating to doubt about my english... but doesn't matter, it ain't that important i guess.

"Stop trying to stalk me... and stalk me!" - Im pretty sure it was me who said that.
It's somekind of a word mislead since it was Morpheous who said to Neo "Stop trying to hit me.. and hit me!" In their first (and i think only) fight encounter in "The Matrix".

"That what you ate wasn't chicken" - Mynn
Just a silly phrase that is often heard after dinner.


"but i'm a creep, i'm a weirdo, what the hell am i doing here, i don't belong here" - Radiohead
RADIOHEAD!!!... i could spend a whole day listening just rh's music, of course i would end up so depressed and tired of living that i wouldn't want to listen them again on my life... that's why i don't do that. The whole song is like an anthem, for everyone who was sometime left by someone or feel that s/he is not good enough. and who is it?

"enough is not eough" - Garbage
ok this isn't going anywhere so i'll stop the song quotation... and the end of post goes here. too.

Nessun commento: